Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Toronto Appreciation in the mountains



I'm sorry I've been sparse about updating. I'm on my way to Calgary and Edmonton, walking through the mountains and stopping in little towns along the way. Osoyoos, Chilliwack, New Denver, they've all been hit by the Toronto Appreciation bug.

It's a wonderful feeling to see all the people's faces light up when I mention the TTC strikes, the crackhead fights, and the bright, bright lights. People have their stereotypes of our fair city, and I'm shattering them.




I can't stop now. Toronto needs me more than ever. I won't stop until the entire country knows just how much they should be appreciating Toronto.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toronto Appreciation Day looks really popular -- do you think it will become a civic holiday?

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say how much I love Toronto, respect the people of Toronto and always look up them as superior in business and culture. Not

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colin, I really feel the same way. Toronto is simply bursting at the seams with culture and heritage and the people are possibly the nicest I have ever met on my travels. You're right, they are superior in all aspects........erm..not

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home