Saturday, May 13, 2006

Heading across Canada

So here's the deal.

It seems that everyone else in Canada has a chip on their shoulder. The rest of Canada looks to us like the annoying older sibling who gets all the attention. They make fun of us, call us names, and try to diminish the sheer awesomeness of my fair city. Torontonians are supposed to be ashamed that we are the "Centre of the universe," that we are the best city in the world, that we are an economic and multicultural marvel.

I'm going on a tour. A cross-Canada tour. Called the Toronto Appreciation tour. We will be hosting Toronto Appreciation days in cities across Canada to give fellow Canadians a chance to openly admit their love for Toronto. I've got my toothbrush packed and my shoes tied tight.

Look for me, Canada, in a city near you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home